dys4ia dys4ia

Amazing and inspirational. Made me cry a little bit. <3

Tribute to Carl Tribute to Carl

Sorry to say...

But I don't think this type of tribute belongs on newgrounds, moreso Albino Black sheep or youtube. Didn't find it too interesting at all.

Click Fest Click Fest

Addicting XD

I loved it! Could have used some more levels though. Totally <3

My fastest time is 1:00:77

Yoshi his Minigame Yoshi his Minigame

Awesome game XD

A great game overall. Graphics and artwork are nicely done. My only complaint would be it would be too hard x.x I couldn't get above ten eggs!

Newgrounds Rumble Newgrounds Rumble

Amazing and worth the wait!

I was all giddy that I could use Salad Fingers to kill P-Bot! XD Oh the button mashing memories!
Games like this are reasons that the psp needs to support flash better.

Kill the Emo Kill the Emo

Okay then...

I don't really see why everyone hates emo kids so much...of course, I used to be one but, whatever. Oh, and to anyone who reads this, I'm sure that the creator of this flash ISN'T going to commit suicide -_-x *cough* Wrath_of_Angles*cough* And, my god, stop acting like you people know so much about how people commit suicide and how they feel. Damn, the reviews I've read really pinpoint how some people really are assholes.
You don't cut yourself for ATTENTION, you cut yourself in a suicidal depression, which is kinda like a selfish depression where you really just don't care 'bout things anymore
But, I guess no one really cares about anything here, this is the internet, filled with bastards,assholes etc. from all over who would jump at the chance to try and act tough and smart... :\
(Oh, and I kinda contradicted myself a lil, didn't I x3 *made long angry review thing*)

Ganguro Girl 1.5 Ganguro Girl 1.5

Hey this is a great sim

but that guy who said he found the "new" version of it . Its a link to a site with words i cant understand, i think its one of those onlin foreign, you have just joined this persons gang and stuff

Operation Red Broom Operation Red Broom

Pretty good if you finish it

It wont play , it just ssends you back to the beginning

Russian-dogg responds:

Listen, I checked the game and it works fine on my computer. I figured out that you are using the WRONG KEY to FIRE, it's "/", you are pressing the "." button which returns it back! Don't give me a bad review because you are using the wrong keys in the first place. Also, please check my comments I wrote, it has bug fixes...

Galaxy Angel sim date RPG Galaxy Angel sim date RPG

Great But..

Ive played befor and cant play it again

Dress Moogle V 1.1 Dress Moogle V 1.1